Monday, March 8, 2010

For spring break I am getting in the car and driving down through California, car camping as I go. I am so excited to be warm and out of the bubble, but even more so to try a new sketchbook challenge. I have been reading a book about different famous artists and their sketchbooks. It has inspired me, not to keep the sketchbook journal which is usually painstakingly thought out and finished, but to draw as I feel inspired and attempt to fill a whole sketchbook with this one trip. I aklso go this funny book about creative drawing and I will do one of the exercises everyday. On the way there are all sorts of art museums and galleys to see, especially in San Fransisco, and i plan on visiting many of those. Only two more weeks before my warm, artsy trip.

1 comment:

  1. dude im doing the same thing! sketching when you want gives completely unexpected stuff, idk its ridiculous

    ReplyDelete