Monday, April 12, 2010

I am definitely feeling the crunch right now. The end of the year has snuck up on us so quickly! I am struggling to come up with the conceptual piece of my paintings. I know what i want in them to a point but I'm missing that picture in my mind of what I want the finished project to look like. I know myself and I need to have that finished look in my head if I want to create something I can be proud of. I got some books to be inspired by but this deadline doesn't leave much room for inspiration! So I am just getting my whine on for a little bit and then I can man up and dive into it. I love art and I love getting into it I just need that flash of inspiration to get me going... anyone have any great ideas they aren't using?? probably not. well ill see you all in class Monday for some high pressure creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment