Friday, April 23, 2010

well Ive been out sick for almost a week now and it hasn't been alot of fun, but on the bright side I have had alot of time to work on my paintings. I will finally be back in the classroom today to show off what I have done. I have only finished one of the three! but I drew out the other two and they will be much smaller then the 5 ft tall monster I have been working on. As much as this deadline is scaring me I am really, finally, excited about the work I am doing. Its taken this whole year to get in my groove, but these last few pieces are ones that I can truly be proud of. they are definitely strongly influenced by dali, but theres a bit of jesse reno in there and a bit from some new artists I discovered on a art website called Fecal Face. The art on it is wild and fun.

Im off to Miami tonight for a college visit, which should be wonderful on my sinuses :( but really i can't complain. I even found an artist named Jeff Soto, who did a art blob about his trip to miami for an installation. It got me all excited for my trip and the art that I might get a chance to see there.

till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment